Germans, Brits Top Sofia's Hotel Visitors
People from Germany, the UK, Greece, Italy and France were the most frequent foreign hotel visitors in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, according to Sofia City Hall's official data.
Most foreigners visited Sofia's hotels in September (over 76 000), October (over 75 000) and March (over 62 000).
Among Sofia's four and five-star hotels, Kempinski Zografski registered the higher total number of hotel nights in 2011 (86 005), followed by Dedeman Princess (72 435), Hilton (59 178), Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan (55 139) and Rodina (47 365).
Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan observed the highest bed utilization rate in 2011 (84%), followed by Hilton (67%).
Over the last four years, a steady growth has been registered in the number of nights spent in Sofia's four- and five-star hotels, reaching 64% of all Sofia hotel nights in 2011, while the one- to three-star hotels have seen a decrease for the same period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19