Bulgarian Sodliers Rescue Wounded Doe
A seriously-wounded doe was found Tuesday by staff of the 2nd "Tundzhanska" Light Infantry Brigade in the southern Bulgarian city of Stara Zagora.
The officers notified the Director of the Stara Zagora Zoo immediately and the animal was taken to the Veterinary Clinic at the the Thracian University.
Asked by journalists to comment on the matter, veterinarians were optimistic that the animal would recover despite the serious trauma.
The deer appeared to have sustained a fracture of the right hind leg.
It had most probably been chased by dogs in the Ayazmmo park and had jumped over the two fences of the 2nd Infantry Brigade building to save its life.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West