Bulgarian Grabs World Bodybuilding Title
Bulgarian Konstantin Paskalev aka Tuti is the new World Classic Bodybuilding Champion.
Paskalev was declared World Classic's overall winner in the 2011 World Classic Bodybuilding Championships and IFBB World Cup held in the 2011 European Capital of Culture – Tallinn, Estonia. The bodybuilding championship attracted competitors even from distant countries like Australia, Japan, Korea and South Africa.
Paskalev is the very first Bulgarian to win the title.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK