Berlusconi Thinks True Love, Set to Release Romantic CD
Italy's controversial former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has apparently focused on his music career now, as he will release his fourth studio album within days, it has been announced.
The new CD, entitled "Il Vero Amore," or "The True Love," features songs written by Berlusconi and performed by Mariano Apicella, a Neapolitan ballad singer. It will be available for purchase on November 22.
"The album will be in the shops on Tuesday," Apicella has revealed, as cited by the Daily Telegraph. "Berlusconi wrote all the words and I put them to music."
The 11 songs in Berlusconi's new album are inspired by traditional Neapolitan music as well as samba.
The album features lyrics such as: "I run my hands down your side because it's you. I adore you and I already miss you."
As a young man, the Italian billionaire media tycoon who just resigned after 17 years in office, worked as a cruise ship singer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner
- » Tensions between India and Canada: New Delhi Expelled 41 Canadian Diplomats
- » The EC received Bulgaria's revised Recovery and Sustainability Plan on September 30
- » Day 586 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The EU is convening a Historic Meeting of All Foreign Ministers in Kyiv