Cold Spell to Bring Snow to Bulgaria End-Week
After the sunny Wednesday when the mercury hit 19 degrees Celsius, Bulgaria will wake up to much colder temperatures on Thursday and see a new spate of snowfalls at the end of the week.
The winter arrived early in Bulgaria n the middle of October, but was cut short by the so-called Gypsy summer.
Now the mercury is expected to plunge to 2 degrees Celsius below zero in western Bulgaria and nearly hurricane winds on the Black Sea coast and the entire eastern Bulgaria where there will be a mix of rain and snow.
The mercury in the capital Sofia will not climb higher than 6 degrees.
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022
- » Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria, some Cloud Increase, Maximums between 30°C and 35°C
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools