Cold Spell to Bring Snow to Bulgaria End-Week
After the sunny Wednesday when the mercury hit 19 degrees Celsius, Bulgaria will wake up to much colder temperatures on Thursday and see a new spate of snowfalls at the end of the week.
The winter arrived early in Bulgaria n the middle of October, but was cut short by the so-called Gypsy summer.
Now the mercury is expected to plunge to 2 degrees Celsius below zero in western Bulgaria and nearly hurricane winds on the Black Sea coast and the entire eastern Bulgaria where there will be a mix of rain and snow.
The mercury in the capital Sofia will not climb higher than 6 degrees.
- » The Sky Will Remain Cloudy, with Light Rainfalls
- » Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
- » Variable Clouds Over the Country, Highs Between 2°C and 7°C
- » Cloudy Skies over East and Mountain Areas, Snow in Northeast Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian App Measures Harmful Emissions of Each Car Journey