Cold Spell to Bring Snow to Bulgaria End-Week
After the sunny Wednesday when the mercury hit 19 degrees Celsius, Bulgaria will wake up to much colder temperatures on Thursday and see a new spate of snowfalls at the end of the week.
The winter arrived early in Bulgaria n the middle of October, but was cut short by the so-called Gypsy summer.
Now the mercury is expected to plunge to 2 degrees Celsius below zero in western Bulgaria and nearly hurricane winds on the Black Sea coast and the entire eastern Bulgaria where there will be a mix of rain and snow.
The mercury in the capital Sofia will not climb higher than 6 degrees.
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force