Slovenia to Hold Snap Elections on December 04
Slovenia will hold early parliamentary elections on December 04 after its government collapsed earlier this month.
Slovenian President Danilo Turk called the vote after the center-left government of Prime Minister Borut Pahor was ousted in a no-confidence vote held on September 20.
This will be Slovenia's first snap elections since the country declared independence from the former Yugoslavia in 1991.
The government was toppled after months of disagreements between ruling coalition partners and several Cabinet resignations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon
- » North Korea plans to launch a Satellite - Japan prepares for a Ballistic Missile