Bulgaria's Zlateva Wins 5th World Wrestling Title
Bulgaria's top female wrestler Stanka Zlateva has triumphed with a gold medal at the World Wrestling Championship in Istanbul.
Late Friday night, Zlateva beat Russian Ekaterina Bukina 2:0 (2:0, 2:1) in the final of the 72-kg category.
Zlateva has thus won her fifth world title in female wrestling.
Another Bulgarian wrestler, Radoslav Velikov, won the silver in the 55 kg category of the male wrestling in Istanbul after losing to Viktor Lebedev from Russia in the final.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced