Bulgaria Faces Heavy Rain, Hailstorms, Thunderstorms
Bulgaria's National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) issued Wednesday a "code orange" warning for 11 districts and a "code yellow" warning for 16 others.
NIMH has forecast up to 50 liters per square meter of rain and potential hailstorms and thunderstorms.
The regions under "code orange" are Pleven, Lovetch, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Ruse, Razgrad, Targovishte, Shumen, Sliven, Yambol and Burgas.
Heavy rain of up to 20 liters per square meter and thunderstorms are expected in the districts of Montana, Vratsa, Sofia - city, Pernik, Kyustendil, Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Pazardzhik, Kardzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Silistra, Dobrich and Varna, which are under "code yellow".
Heavy winds are expected in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas.
- » Water Is Currently Being Rationed in 17 Bulgarian Regions and Affects 315,000 People
- » New Data on the Mysterious Ninth Planet X in the Solar System
- » A “Joker” Sequel May Be in the Works
- » 83,9% of Children in Bulgaria Aged between 4 the Starting Age of Compulsory Primary Education Were Enrolled in Early Childhood Education
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » Explosion at a Fireworks Factory in Sicily, There Are Casualties