Austrian Teen Survives Hotel Fall in Bulgarian Resort
An Austrian teenager has fallen from the 7th floor of hotel "Mimoza" in Bulgaria's summer resort "Golden Sands."
The incident happened around 5:40 am Monday morning, the Bulgarian Trud (Labor) daily reports, citing the site petel.bg.
The 18-year-old man has been taken immediately in an ambulance to the St. Anna hospital in the Black Sea city of Varna and listed with chest, head, legs and arms trauma.
The police patrol, which arrived on the spot, had found a group of drunken young men, so intoxicated that they were unable to speak and explain what exactly happened. The others only noticed their friend when he was laying helpless and injured on the ground.
Doctors say the patient is on life support, but in stable condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Sofia will have an "Ice Park"