Monaco's Prince Albert Weds Olympian Charlene Wittstock
Monaco's Prince Albert II and South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock wedded on Friday at a lavish civil ceremony, attended by about 4,000 of guests.
The wedding will be followed a day later by a religious ceremony at the royal palace on the Mediterranean.
Charlene Wittstock, who took part in the 2000 Sydney Olympics, will become Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene.
Charlene succeeds Hollywood beauty Grace Kelly, who wed Albert's father Prince Rainier III in 1956 and died in a car accident nearly three decades ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia again Hit with Missiles many regions of Ukraine
- » EC: Bulgaria has ensured even better Protection of the EU External Borders than in the First Inspection
- » Day 285 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and the West react strongly against Macron’s statement on Russia
- » Von der Leyen: EU must adapt its Rules in response to US Subsidies
- » UK Economy to Shrink in 2023
- » Germany will buy 35 Fighter Jets from the US for $10.5 billion