Bulgaria Braces for More of Cold Spring
Rain and cool temperatures are expected for the week of May 9 for the entire country, according to the forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The temperatures will be the lowest on Monday with 2-3 degrees Celsius minimum and 11-16 degrees maximum.
The forecast calls for daily precipitations for the next two weeks with downpours and possible hail around May 24, the National Day of Culture and Slavic Script.
Hopes for sunny and warm weather are being pushed for the last ten days of the month.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics