No Rain on Bulgarian Army Parade
The weather on Friday, the Day of Bulgarian Army and Army Valor, will remain cold for the season, but without precipitations.
The forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, calls for temperatures of 4 degrees Celsius in the morning, up to 15 during the day, with some sun breaking through the clouds. Temperatures will be even lower in eastern Bulgaria, accompanied by strong winds and possible rain on the Black Sea Coast.
Saturday will be sunny, even in eastern Bulgaria, and afternoon temperatures are expected to rise slightly. The morning, however, will be still winter-cold with expected 2 degrees Celsius.
Sunday is going to be warmer with maximum temperatures reaching 19 – 24 degrees, but rain is also in the forecast.
- » Sunny Weather, Hot in the Afternoon with Temperatures from 32C to 37C
- » Record Ice Melting in Greenland
- » Brazil Reports Record Forest Fires
- » Sunny Today with Temperatures between 32C to 37C
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » San Francisco Airport Banned Plastic Bottles