No Rain on Bulgarian Army Parade
The weather on Friday, the Day of Bulgarian Army and Army Valor, will remain cold for the season, but without precipitations.
The forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, calls for temperatures of 4 degrees Celsius in the morning, up to 15 during the day, with some sun breaking through the clouds. Temperatures will be even lower in eastern Bulgaria, accompanied by strong winds and possible rain on the Black Sea Coast.
Saturday will be sunny, even in eastern Bulgaria, and afternoon temperatures are expected to rise slightly. The morning, however, will be still winter-cold with expected 2 degrees Celsius.
Sunday is going to be warmer with maximum temperatures reaching 19 – 24 degrees, but rain is also in the forecast.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics