No Rain on Bulgarian Army Parade
The weather on Friday, the Day of Bulgarian Army and Army Valor, will remain cold for the season, but without precipitations.
The forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, calls for temperatures of 4 degrees Celsius in the morning, up to 15 during the day, with some sun breaking through the clouds. Temperatures will be even lower in eastern Bulgaria, accompanied by strong winds and possible rain on the Black Sea Coast.
Saturday will be sunny, even in eastern Bulgaria, and afternoon temperatures are expected to rise slightly. The morning, however, will be still winter-cold with expected 2 degrees Celsius.
Sunday is going to be warmer with maximum temperatures reaching 19 – 24 degrees, but rain is also in the forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents