Bulgarians Brace for Heavy Post-Easter Traffic
Traffic is already jammed Monday around noon on the E-79 international road between Greece and Bulgaria, at the end of a string of four free days around Easter.
A string of automobiles has already been formed in the area of the Kresna Gorge, on to Simitli, Blagoevgrad and Dupnitsa and movement is slow.
Traffic in the direction away from Greece, featuring not only Bulgarian, but also Romanian holiday makers, is especially heavy.
Many Macedonian and Greek cars are travelling back south in the opposite direction.
Drivers are called to use caution and patience while returning home from the holidays.
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives with Less than BGN 350 a Month
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » PM Borissov Met with the CEO of Deutsche Welle
- » 20 Ancient Coffins Found in Egypt
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » IMF: The Global Economy Is in Recession