Bulgarians Brace for Heavy Post-Easter Traffic
Traffic is already jammed Monday around noon on the E-79 international road between Greece and Bulgaria, at the end of a string of four free days around Easter.
A string of automobiles has already been formed in the area of the Kresna Gorge, on to Simitli, Blagoevgrad and Dupnitsa and movement is slow.
Traffic in the direction away from Greece, featuring not only Bulgarian, but also Romanian holiday makers, is especially heavy.
Many Macedonian and Greek cars are travelling back south in the opposite direction.
Drivers are called to use caution and patience while returning home from the holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa