Easter Arrives in Bulgaria with Sunny Forecast
The entire Bulgaria is going to enjoy sunny weather on Easter Sunday and the next few days, according to the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The barometer is above the normal digits for April and will remain such during the week.
Some temporary clouds could be expected in western and eastern Bulgaria. The Black Sea coast will also experience light winds.
The mercury will reach up to anywhere between 16 and 21 degrees Celsius in the western parts in the country, and 12 to 16 in the eastern ones. The weather in Sofia will be sunny with temperatures reaching 19-20 degrees maximum.
No precipitations are expected.
Temperatures in the mountains, at elevations of 1 200 meters, will reach 10 degrees with sunny weather and low winds.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP