Easter Arrives in Bulgaria with Sunny Forecast
The entire Bulgaria is going to enjoy sunny weather on Easter Sunday and the next few days, according to the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The barometer is above the normal digits for April and will remain such during the week.
Some temporary clouds could be expected in western and eastern Bulgaria. The Black Sea coast will also experience light winds.
The mercury will reach up to anywhere between 16 and 21 degrees Celsius in the western parts in the country, and 12 to 16 in the eastern ones. The weather in Sofia will be sunny with temperatures reaching 19-20 degrees maximum.
No precipitations are expected.
Temperatures in the mountains, at elevations of 1 200 meters, will reach 10 degrees with sunny weather and low winds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Rains will Mostly Stop and Sunny Weather will prevail over Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Dangerous Rain Showers in 8 Regions
- » European Commission: Bulgaria is not interested in Implementing the Just Transition Plan
- » Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will still be Cold but without Rain and Snow