Second Light Earthquake in Southern Bulgaria within 15 Hours
A minor earthquake with a magnitude of 3 on the Richter scale was registered close to the city of Plovdiv in Southern Bulgaria on Friday.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 31 km east of Plovdiv and 9 km west of the town of Parvomay. The tremor occurred at 5:49 pm local time, according to the European Seismology Center.
Earlier on Friday, at 2.31 am, a light earthquake, measuring 3.1 on the Richter scale, was registered in Southeastern Bulgaria, near Yambol.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria