Bulgarian Winter Resort of Pamprovo Aims at Local Tourists
Bulgaria's winter resort Pamporovo is reducing lift prices starting Sunday until the end of January, the resort's CEO, Mariyan Belyakov, announced.
The daily lift pass is going down from BGN 50 to BGN 42 for adults and from BGN 30 to BGN 26 for children. The two-way ticket will be BGN 19, down from BGN 23.
Hotels in the resort are also going to reduce their prices, effective Monday.
The promotion is the third one at Pamporovo since the beginning of the winter season and aims at attracting more Bulgarian visitors.
At Christmas, the passes were reduced in half for five days, while around New Year's the adult pass was BGN 38.
Belyakov informs there is a significant increase in the number of Greek tourists over the close proximity of the resort to the Greek border, adding the Brits are still the most numerous, but the number of holidaymakers from neighboring Balkan countries is constantly on the rise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria