24 Bulgarian Cities Register Record-High Temperatures
Bulgaria registered high temperature records in 24 cities on Monday, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) has announced.
The warmest weather was registered in North Bulgaria, where temperatures exceeded 25 degrees Celsius.
The highest temperatures were registered in Ahtopol – 25.5, Ruse -25.2, Razgrad – 25.2, Lovech – 25,Veliko Tarnovo – 24, Plovdiv – 23.5, Pazardzhik – 23.4 and Silistra – 23.4.
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
- » WWF: All Rivers in Bulgaria are Damaged
- » Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
- » Cold and Dry Weather in Bulgaria until February 20th