24 Bulgarian Cities Register Record-High Temperatures
Bulgaria registered high temperature records in 24 cities on Monday, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) has announced.
The warmest weather was registered in North Bulgaria, where temperatures exceeded 25 degrees Celsius.
The highest temperatures were registered in Ahtopol – 25.5, Ruse -25.2, Razgrad – 25.2, Lovech – 25,Veliko Tarnovo – 24, Plovdiv – 23.5, Pazardzhik – 23.4 and Silistra – 23.4.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP