Forest Fire Blazes in Bulgaria's Osogovo Mountain
Firemen are fighting a forest fire in the Osogovo Mountain nearby southwestern Bulgarian city of Kyustendil.
The fire is not spreading fast and is blazing in the vicinity of a deciduous forest nearby Kyustendil village Zhilentsi.
The fire has spread to an area of 50-100 dekares in a hard-to access area. The ground is damp and there is a lot of smoke going out.
Local volunteersn have joined firefighters in attempt to tame the fire.
The cause of fire is not clear yet. Expect details.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C