Bulgarian Fall Heats to Subside Coming Week
The new week for Bulgaria will again be warmer than the usual for November, but tempertatures will fall a couple of degrees, and occaisonal rains will set in.
The passing week was extremely warm, with temperatures as high as 25 C measured at some points. Saturday was marked by a string of temperature records at 18 point across Bulgaria.
Next week will set off by an increase in cloudiness and occasional raining Monday and Tuesday.
Highs will still be around 15-20 C, while lows will range around 5-8 degrees Centigrade.
Wednesday and Thursday clouds will be giving way to more sun.
Fall has been extraordinarily kind to residents of Bulgaria, while an especially cold and snowy winter is expected.
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h