Bulgarian Fall Heats to Subside Coming Week
The new week for Bulgaria will again be warmer than the usual for November, but tempertatures will fall a couple of degrees, and occaisonal rains will set in.
The passing week was extremely warm, with temperatures as high as 25 C measured at some points. Saturday was marked by a string of temperature records at 18 point across Bulgaria.
Next week will set off by an increase in cloudiness and occasional raining Monday and Tuesday.
Highs will still be around 15-20 C, while lows will range around 5-8 degrees Centigrade.
Wednesday and Thursday clouds will be giving way to more sun.
Fall has been extraordinarily kind to residents of Bulgaria, while an especially cold and snowy winter is expected.
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria