Bulgarian Fall Heats to Subside Coming Week
The new week for Bulgaria will again be warmer than the usual for November, but tempertatures will fall a couple of degrees, and occaisonal rains will set in.
The passing week was extremely warm, with temperatures as high as 25 C measured at some points. Saturday was marked by a string of temperature records at 18 point across Bulgaria.
Next week will set off by an increase in cloudiness and occasional raining Monday and Tuesday.
Highs will still be around 15-20 C, while lows will range around 5-8 degrees Centigrade.
Wednesday and Thursday clouds will be giving way to more sun.
Fall has been extraordinarily kind to residents of Bulgaria, while an especially cold and snowy winter is expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rains Cause Rivers to Overflow, Emergency Situation Declared in Tran
- » Scientists: Even the Earth Wanted 2020 to Be over in a Hurry