Bulgaria Registers Record November Warmth
Bulgaria is enjoying one of the warmest November weekends ever, after 14 locations registered temperature records on Friday.
The National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) informs the highest Friday temperature was registered in the second largest city of Plovdiv with 26.6 degrees Celsius.
The other records include the northwestern cities of Vidin (25.8 degrees), Vratsa (24.9 degrees), and Montana (26.5 degrees); the towns of Elhovo (25 degrees), of Kazanlak (25.8 degrees), of Lom (24.1 degrees); the village of Novo Selo (24 degrees); the cities of Pazardzhik (25.8 degrees) and Sliven (23 degrees) in southern Bulgaria; the city of Kuystendil in western Bulgaria (23 degrees); the mountain peaks Musala (7.9 degrees) and Rozhen (18.9 degrees)' and the Black Sea cape Emine (22 degrees)
BAS so far reports temperatures of 24.2 degrees in Kazanlak and 25.2 degrees in Pazardzhik for Saturday.
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West
- » Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains