Bulgaria Registers Record November Warmth
Bulgaria is enjoying one of the warmest November weekends ever, after 14 locations registered temperature records on Friday.
The National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) informs the highest Friday temperature was registered in the second largest city of Plovdiv with 26.6 degrees Celsius.
The other records include the northwestern cities of Vidin (25.8 degrees), Vratsa (24.9 degrees), and Montana (26.5 degrees); the towns of Elhovo (25 degrees), of Kazanlak (25.8 degrees), of Lom (24.1 degrees); the village of Novo Selo (24 degrees); the cities of Pazardzhik (25.8 degrees) and Sliven (23 degrees) in southern Bulgaria; the city of Kuystendil in western Bulgaria (23 degrees); the mountain peaks Musala (7.9 degrees) and Rozhen (18.9 degrees)' and the Black Sea cape Emine (22 degrees)
BAS so far reports temperatures of 24.2 degrees in Kazanlak and 25.2 degrees in Pazardzhik for Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached