Bulgarian Virtuoso Vladimir Vladigerov Dies at 56
Prominent Bulgarian violinist, Vladimir Vladigerov, has passed away suddenly at the age of 56, Darik radio informs Wednesday.
Vladigerov, who was born in 1954, was a virtuoso violin player, coming from a family of outstanding musicians – he was the son of another exceptional violinist, Lyuben Vladigerov, and the nephew of the great composer, Pancho Vladigerov.
The funeral services are scheduled for November 7, at 1:30 pm in the "St. Sofia" church in the Bulgarian capital.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76