Govt Approves 7 Bids for Bulgarian Tourism Portal
Bulgaria's Economy Ministry has allowed 7 out of 14 bidders to remain in the competition for winning the tender for creating a national tourism online portal.
Seven companies that submitted bids were eliminated based on failure to comply with the set criteria.
The bids of the other seven were opened on Friday showing that they offered prices between BGN 990 000 and BGN 1 560 765. The Ministry's commission will proceed with the next round of elimination.
The project for a "Multimedia Catalog of Tourist Sites and e-Marketing for Bulgaria as a Destination" has a total budget of BGN 6.4 M provided from the EU Regional Development Program.
Of those, BGN 1.9 M are to be spent on developing a national tourism Internet portal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close
- » Bad News for Bulgarian Tourism: "Balkan Holidays" Cancels the Entire Charter Program for Summer 2020
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint