Venezuelan Beauty Grabs Bulgaria's Miss Summer International 2010 Title
Alexandra Masconsetta from Venezuela has won the title Miss Summer International 2010 at a beauty pageant in the Bulgarian Black Sea resort Sveti Vlas.
The second spot was occupied by Julie Chabaut from France, while Catherina Pavia from the Maldives remained third. Bulgaria's Denitsa Stoyanova came in 5th out of the 15 finalists.
The final of the competition took place in the St. George Palace hotel in Sveti Vlas.
The aim of the Miss Summer International contest is to promote Bulgaria's Black Sea coast as a tourist destination, which is why the 15 finalists from different countries spend a week with involvement of a number of activities such as yacht trips, beach volleyball, and guided tours.
They also visited the relics of St John the Baptist in the town of Sozopol, which were discovered in July 2010. Last year the competition was hosted by Sozopol.
- » The Last Song of Linkin Park Vocalist Chester Bennington Comes Out
- » Game of Thrones Final Season Now has a Premiere Date and New Teaser
- » Why Playing Online for Real Money is so Appealing
- » Actress Nina Dobrev is in Bulgaria for Christmas
- » Chanel Is Banning Exotic Skins: Here's Why
- » Sofia will not Pay to Light up Again the Eyes of the Monument of Tsar Samuil