Venezuelan Beauty Grabs Bulgaria's Miss Summer International 2010 Title
Alexandra Masconsetta from Venezuela has won the title Miss Summer International 2010 at a beauty pageant in the Bulgarian Black Sea resort Sveti Vlas.
The second spot was occupied by Julie Chabaut from France, while Catherina Pavia from the Maldives remained third. Bulgaria's Denitsa Stoyanova came in 5th out of the 15 finalists.
The final of the competition took place in the St. George Palace hotel in Sveti Vlas.
The aim of the Miss Summer International contest is to promote Bulgaria's Black Sea coast as a tourist destination, which is why the 15 finalists from different countries spend a week with involvement of a number of activities such as yacht trips, beach volleyball, and guided tours.
They also visited the relics of St John the Baptist in the town of Sozopol, which were discovered in July 2010. Last year the competition was hosted by Sozopol.
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families