'Bulgaria in Brilliance' Photo Exhibit Shown in Sofia
A new open-air photo exhibit dedicated to Bulgaria's culture was opened in downtown Sofia Monday.
The photo exhibit entitled "Bulgaria in Brilliance" is dedicated to the history of Christianity in the Bulgarian lands and the Bulgarian contribution to the world cultural heritage.
Many of the photos show the Bulgarian sites that are recognized by UNESCO as part of the world cultural heritage.
The exhibit is located on the so called "Lovers' Bridge" behind the National Palace of Culture, and is organized by the Sofia Municipality. The author of the exhibit is Tosho Peykov, a former MP.
The photo exhibit has already been shown in Brussels, Berlin, Munich, Braila, Bosilegrad, Edirne, Erevan, and in several Bulgarian cities.
- » New Movie of Bulgarian Animation Artist Theodore Ushev, The Physics of Sorrow, has been Shortlisted for the Oscar Awards
- » UNESCO Added the Turkmen Rugs to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » Bulgarians Have Received an European Award for Development in the Film Industry
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders