'Bulgaria in Brilliance' Photo Exhibit Shown in Sofia
A new open-air photo exhibit dedicated to Bulgaria's culture was opened in downtown Sofia Monday.
The photo exhibit entitled "Bulgaria in Brilliance" is dedicated to the history of Christianity in the Bulgarian lands and the Bulgarian contribution to the world cultural heritage.
Many of the photos show the Bulgarian sites that are recognized by UNESCO as part of the world cultural heritage.
The exhibit is located on the so called "Lovers' Bridge" behind the National Palace of Culture, and is organized by the Sofia Municipality. The author of the exhibit is Tosho Peykov, a former MP.
The photo exhibit has already been shown in Brussels, Berlin, Munich, Braila, Bosilegrad, Edirne, Erevan, and in several Bulgarian cities.
- » Apple is Turning Big Cities’ Streets into Art with Augmented Reality
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » The National Costume Festival in Zheravna Begins
- » Spice Music Festival - 90`s Edition Coming in August to Burgas
- » N.Y’s Kalafatis Teams With Bulgaria’s Nu Boyana for Greek Venture
- » Street Food & Art Festival in Burgas is a New Concept for an Urban Festival