Culture Events Held at Bulgaria-Greece Border
A temporary cross border point is open Saturday on the Bulgarian-Greece border, near the Bulgarian village of Slaveevo.
The reason is the cultural events titled “The Mysteries of Huhla” with the participation of musicians, singers, and dancers – all descendents of local people. The festivities include an aquarelle exhibit, an outdoor concert, a performance of the winner of the TV reality Bulgaria Got Talent, who is a descendent of local people, a new book premiere of Ivaylo Balabanov, who was born in Huhla, and tasting and sale of specialties from the Bulgarian, Turkish and Greek cuisine.
The culmination is the award ceremony for the title “Honorary Villager.”
- » Antistatic International Festival for Contemporary Dance and Performance
- » On 17 and 18 May, Burgas will Host a Two-day Festival Dedicated to South Korean Culture
- » 70 Documentaries Will be Projected During This Year's Edition of Master of Art Festival
- » The Performance "A Simple Space" on Bulgarian Stage
- » Cultural Heritage tour Presented to Mark Sofia’s 140th Anniversary as Capital of Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul