Culture Events Held at Bulgaria-Greece Border
A temporary cross border point is open Saturday on the Bulgarian-Greece border, near the Bulgarian village of Slaveevo.
The reason is the cultural events titled “The Mysteries of Huhla” with the participation of musicians, singers, and dancers – all descendents of local people. The festivities include an aquarelle exhibit, an outdoor concert, a performance of the winner of the TV reality Bulgaria Got Talent, who is a descendent of local people, a new book premiere of Ivaylo Balabanov, who was born in Huhla, and tasting and sale of specialties from the Bulgarian, Turkish and Greek cuisine.
The culmination is the award ceremony for the title “Honorary Villager.”
- » Artists From Over 10 Countries Will Participate at the Festival ' Laboratory 180 °'
- » The Metropolitan Library Presents an Exhibition for 140 Years of the State Gazette
- » "Cinema Under the Stars" Begins Tonight with the Movie "Ága"
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » Over 1300 Foreign Artists and Ballet Dancers Work in Bulgaria
- » European Awards For Cultural Heritage Await Nominations