Culture Events Held at Bulgaria-Greece Border
A temporary cross border point is open Saturday on the Bulgarian-Greece border, near the Bulgarian village of Slaveevo.
The reason is the cultural events titled “The Mysteries of Huhla” with the participation of musicians, singers, and dancers – all descendents of local people. The festivities include an aquarelle exhibit, an outdoor concert, a performance of the winner of the TV reality Bulgaria Got Talent, who is a descendent of local people, a new book premiere of Ivaylo Balabanov, who was born in Huhla, and tasting and sale of specialties from the Bulgarian, Turkish and Greek cuisine.
The culmination is the award ceremony for the title “Honorary Villager.”
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed