Culture Events Held at Bulgaria-Greece Border
A temporary cross border point is open Saturday on the Bulgarian-Greece border, near the Bulgarian village of Slaveevo.
The reason is the cultural events titled “The Mysteries of Huhla” with the participation of musicians, singers, and dancers – all descendents of local people. The festivities include an aquarelle exhibit, an outdoor concert, a performance of the winner of the TV reality Bulgaria Got Talent, who is a descendent of local people, a new book premiere of Ivaylo Balabanov, who was born in Huhla, and tasting and sale of specialties from the Bulgarian, Turkish and Greek cuisine.
The culmination is the award ceremony for the title “Honorary Villager.”
- » Bulgarian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale was Visited by over 17,200 People
- » "Night 2019" in Plovdiv Offers Many Cultural Events
- » The Bulgarian Premiere of SOMEONE FROM HOME Will Take Place on September 15 at the Kino Cabana
- » Milko Lazarov's "Aga" is the Bulgarian Proposal For an Oscar
- » Theodore Ushev's 'The Physics of Sorrow' Animation with a World Premiere in Toronto
- » Vezhdi Rashidov Opens an Exhibition in Plovdiv