Body of Missing Bulgarian Boy Found in Iskar Gorge
The Bulgarian Interior Ministry has confirmed that the body of the missing 7-year-old boy Veselin Ignatov was found in the Iskar Gorge late Tuesday.
The body was discovered by people from the village of Rebrovo in the river close to the village. Interior Ministry sources stated that it was not yet clear whether there were signs of violence or if it was just a tragic accident.
The Interior Ministry continued that an autopsy will be carried out Wednesday to try and identify the cause of death.
Veselin was reported missing on April 27 after he disappeared from his home in Novi Iskar. A media campaign was launched by his family and the local police, who checked hundreds of reported sightings of the boy over the last month. A facebook page, which united over 120 000 people was also set up in an attempt to find him.
- » The Great Bulgarian Actress Stoyanka Mutafova Is in Bad Health Condition
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Four People Died in Traffic Collisions for the Past Twenty-Four Hours
- » 76% of Mobile Applications Are Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today, With Temperatures Close to the Average For June