World Famous Bulgarian PR Guru Special Lecturer in Russia
Renown Bulgarian PR specialist Maxim Behar is going to be a special speaker at the “PR in Internet” conference in Moscow, Russia.
“World-famous communications guru Maxim Behar is coming to Russia for the first time. He is the leading PR expert in Bulgaria with a worldwide reputation,” reports Russian website e-xecutive.ru.
The publication also points out that Behar is “the CEO of M3 Communications Group, Inc, Bulgaria’s largest PR agency; the Chair of Bulgarian Association of PR Agencies; the Deputy Chair of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum, the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Seychelles in Bulgaria, a lecturer at a large number of universities around the world, and the author of dozens of articles on communications.”
During the “PR in Internet” conference on May 19, 2010, in Moscow, which is organized by the communications agency eMarka, Maxim Behar is going to present a report on “New Media, New Communications, New PR”.
After the conference, he will be teaching a master class at MIRBIS, the Moscow International Higher Business School. Thus, Behar will become the first foreign specialist to teach a master class at the most prestigeous business university in Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece