New Head Appointed at InvestBulgaria Agency
Borislav Stefanov, deputy executive director of InvestBulgaria Agency, has been appointed its head, the economy and energy minister announced on Monday.
The appointment comes shortly after the agency's previous head Stoyan Stalev submitted his resignation.
“My first priorities will aim to improve Bulgaria's marketing strategy for the attraction of new investments and to create better conditions in the country for the big investors,” Stefanov commented after the news broke.
Meanwhile Economy and Energy Minister Traicho Traikov announced a number of measures, which will seek to attract new capitals to the country, such as lower thresholds for the investors Class A and B and incentives for investors who create new jobs.
The proposed changes will be subjected to a wide public debate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia