Novinite.com Reader from Varna on the EON Power Utility
I have been to try and get my electricity reconnected today only to find a large protest and many police outside the offices in Varna. I have just returned from the UK yesterday with a small baby only to find my electric has been stopped, I am more than happy to pay my bill but today nobody want's to take my money or can tell me when the offices will be open and when I can have my electricity supply restored.
You can use my story but plese DO NOT PUBLISH MY NAME.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo