Parma Buys Bulgaria's Bozhinov from Manchester City
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bozhinov will continue to play for Parma after Manchester City sells his rights as part of a deal involving Parma midfielder McDonald Mariga.
City are ready to bid EUR 7 M for Mariga, according to reports in Italy, and could offer Valeri Bojinov as part of the deal.
Bozhinov, 23, has scored four goals in 15 appearances since joining Parma on loan at the start of the season and he is keen to stay in Italy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria