Yanukovich to Face Tymoshenko in Ukraine Presidential Elections Runoff
Viktor Yanukovich and acting Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko will be facing each other in the runoff of the Ukrainian Presidential Elections after the first round on Sunday.
According to the exit polls, pro-Russian opposition Yanukovich has a small lead in front of Tymoshenko. Businessman Sergei Tigipko is third. Incumbent President Viktor Yushchenko, the leader of the so called Orange Revolution, has received under 10% of the votes.
The exit poll of Ukrainian Democratic Initiative Fund shows that Yanukovich has 32% of the votes vs. 27% for Tymoshenko.
The exit poll of Gfk-Ukraine says that Yanukovich got 35% vs. 26% for the Prime Minister.
Tymoshenko seems to have narrowed the lead that Yanukovich had. The runoff of the Ukrainian Presidential Elections is set for February 7, 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir