Bulgarian Dochev Reveals More about Gately Relationship
Bulgarian model Georgi Dochev, who discovered the dead body of Boyzone singer Stephen Gately in October 2009, has revealed that not everything printed in a recent UK press interview with him is true.
The 33-year-old star Gately was found dead at his holiday home in Majorca on 10 October 2009 and Dochev later described how he found the singer's body, then watched as his civil partner Andy Cowles desperately tried to resuscitate him.
In an interview for Darik Radio, Dochev said that he used to go to local discos to party with Gately and Cowles and later return to their house.
When asked what happened when he met the couple for the first time two years ago he said that he went "fishing and to the library" with them and also revealed that “ ’it’ happened with both of them.”
More details from the interview will be revealed later Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Intriguing Tidbits on Casino Bonuses in the Nordic
- » I Talk When I Want To: Cristiano Ronaldo breaks Silence on Manchester United Interview (Video)
- » Ways To Win Big at 3-Card Poker
- » Gambling Laws in Florida: What to Lookout For?
- » Artificial Intelligence Technologies are entering Online Casinos
- » Survey: Bulgarians Do Not Approve of Corrections to Physical Appearance