98 Perish in Fireworks Explosion in Club in Russia’s Perm
98 people were killed and 135 were admitted to hospital with injuries as a result of a fire which broke out in a club in the city of Perm late Friday night.
According to the Russian authorities, the blast which caused the fire in the “Limping Horse” club was not the result of a terrorist attack. It resulted from improper handling of fireworks.
Most of the casualties are young people who had gone out for Friday night; most of them died of burns or choked to the death because of the smoke.
The Russian authorities are continuing the investigation of the accident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide