10 Die as St. Petersburg-Moscow Train Derails in Russia
At least ten people have died and 130 have been wounded as the St. Petersburg-Moscow train derailed in Russia late Friday night.
The casualties were mostly in the last three cars of “Nevskiy Express”, which derailed in the Tver region, Interfax reported.
The number of the casualties in the railway accident might increase. The causes of the derailment are still unclear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » The US has called on Serbia to Withdraw its Troops from the Border with Kosovo
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization