Bulgaria Nuclear Plant Kozloduy Holds Open Doors Day
The Bulgarian Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in the Danube town of Kozloduy is holding Saturday an open doors day, the NPP informs.
The program includes visits of energy producing units, command rooms, demonstration of work with fire safety equipment and of the mobile lab for environmental monitoring.
The visits to not require reservations and people will be admitted by showing their ID card. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The groups will be guided by the NPP experts. The plant has also provided free bus transportation on the hour from the town of Kozloduy to the NPP.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal