Bulgaria National Culture Tourism Strategy Applies Italian Model
The national strategy for development of culture tourism is completed and will be introduced to the Council of Ministers next week.
The new was reported by the Bulgarian Economy, Energy and Tourism Minister, Traicho Traikov, who spoke Saturday during a visit to the southern resort town of Sandanski. Traikov took part in the annual meeting of the National Union of the Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The national strategy is to be discussed by the cabinet on the day preceding the official visit to Bulgaria of Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, which is scheduled to begin on October 15.
The visit is significant for the local culture tourism because, according to Traikov, the new strategy has been developed on the basis of the Italian model. It includes a catalogue of the top 500 cultural tourist sites in Bulgaria. They will have priority in receiving funds for the construction of a modern infrastructure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests