Bulgaria M-Tel to Offer Apple iPhones
Bulgaria's biggest mobile communication operator M-Tel plans to officially start offering Apple iPhones in its network.
Company's CEO, Andreas Maierhofer, announced the mobile operator's intentions Friday during the presentation of HTC smartphones.
Maierhofer did not provide any information about the release of the iPhone on the market.
“I can only promise you that our prices will be much more consumer-oriented than Globul's”, he said.
Currently, iPhones are offered in the shops of Cosmote's owned mobile communication company, Globul, at prices starting from BGN 749 for the 8 gigabyte version.
During the Friday's presentation, Maierhofer pointed out that M-Tel intends to focus more and more on the smartphones market. The company plans to double smartphone usage (currently 10-12% of the market in Bulgaria) in the next couple of years.
M-Tel's investments are dedicated to 3G network development, which currently covers about 70% of the population in Bulgaria, Maierhofer said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Slovenia Adds Bulgaria to the "Red List"
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » One of the Queen’s Bodyguards Has Been Arrested for Cocaine Possession
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%