Bulgaria Set to Welcome Organic Farming World Experts
Bulgaria is set to host three international meetings regarding organic farming from September 26 - October 1, with experts from over 25 countries converging on Sofia.
An international organic farming foundation based in the Netherlands, Avalon organised the events from its offices in Sofia. The meetings will aim to inform and inspire the relevant authorities and farmers about the advantages of organic farming.
Environmental/organic farming NGOs, universities, research institutes, and business representatives from Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus and Central Asia, will all take part in the events.
The series of events start with an international network meeting open for all 150 Avalon members. This will be followed by two open conferences on climate change and biodiversity. The experts will also be taken on a field trip in the Rhodopi Mountains.
The climate change conference will be opened by the Bulgarian minister for Environment and Water, Nona Karadzhova.
Speakers during the events include respected experts from Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, the UK and the USA, agronaplo.hu reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City