Bulgaria MPs Approve Symbolic EUR 1 as Capital for Starting Business
The required capital to register a limited liability company was lowered to the symbolic BGN 2 or EUR 1 by the Bulgarian Parliament.
The Members of the Parliament approved Thursday on first read the amendments in the Trade Act, lowering the required registration amount from BGN 5 000 to BGN 2.
The proposal had received the preliminary approval of the new cabinet in August and was promised by the now ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) party before the July general elections.
On his part, Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, included the measure in the the anti-crisis packet as a way to encourage local business.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France has filled its Gas Storages to 100%
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria
- » For the first Nine Months of 2022, St. Nikola Wind Farm generated 7% more Energy Y/Y
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)