Bulgaria Telecom, Mobile Operator Merge in Vivacom
Vivacom is the name of the new brand created by the merger of the former Bulgarian State Telecom, BTC, and the mobile operator Vivatel.
The merger was made official Thursday and also includes the cell phone chain store 2be, acquired by BTC in April.
The merger aims at preserving the dynamics of Vivatel and combining them with the reliability and technological profile of BTC under the corporate motto: "Everything that Connects Us."
Along with the merger, the Vivacom management plans to relocate in the beginning of 2010 the new company into modern 20,000 square-meter office building at the so-called European Trade Center. The Center is in construction stage on Sofia's main thoroughfare- "Tsarigradsko Shosse."
- » Forex Trading Basics- Setting up a Demo Account
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » NSI: The Turnover Index in the ‘Information and Communication’ Section Grew by 2.3%
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating