Admiral Mullen: Al Qaeda Capable, Determined to Strike USA
Eight years after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Al Qaeda is determined to strike the USA again.
This was stated Sunday by the US Chief of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen, who told the NBC channel that the terrorist network was "very capable" of hitting the USA again, and "very focused" on doing that.
"They also have capacity for training, support and funding," Mullen stressed while saying that the US military was working to foil any attempts for a new attack on American soil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 467 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv claims Ignorance of a possible Counteroffensive
- » Serbia: 68,000 Weapons were Handed Over to authorities
- » OPEC+ will continue Oil Output Cuts as Prices remain Unchanged
- » A Faulty Switch may have caused India's Deadliest Train Crash
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen