Ex Bulgaria Deputy PM Presents EU Fund Coin to New Government
Bulgaria's former Deputy PM in charge of European Funds, Meglena Plugchieva, has presented new PM Boyko Borisov with a silver coin to represent EU funds.
Bulgarian Socialist Party MP Plugchieva also gave a coin to the new Finance Minister Simeon Djankov. The coins had the words "National strategic reference framework" in gold written across them.
Plugchieva stated that the presents represent EU funds that are of "extreme importance" and should be a priority for the new government. She added that she believed that the new government was making a mistake by doing away with the European Affairs ministerial post.
She concluded that the absorption of EU funds should be professionally handled and that the new government should "carry on the good work that we started."
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections