Bulgaria Black Sea Hotels Face Summer Season Power Crisis
Bulgaria's electric company Р•.ON is threatening to cut the power supply to a large number of hotels on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast.
The power supply will be cut over BGN 40 M of overdue electric bills from hotel owners and other businesses as well as households.
The E.ON management believes the global financial crisis is the culprit that has triggered their problems with collecting electric bills' amounts. Most of the overdue BGN 40 M are from E.ON business customers, who also have uncollected money from their own clients and have fallen behind on bills.
E.ON says they are doing everything possible to help indebted customers, adding that in case the overdue amounts remain unpaid they would have no choice but to halt power supply to many hotels in the midst of the summer season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Approves BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Coach Companies
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria