Bulgarian Art Week Set to Debut in Shanghai
Bulgarian Art Week will be opened Thursday in Shanghai Times Square, China by the Consul General of Bulgaria, Ivan Dimitrov.
In an interview for Urbanatomy.com, Dimitrov talked about the week stating; "Quite simply, its purpose is to introduce to Shanghai people some aspects of Bulgaria."
Dimitrov went on to explain about the exhibition, that will be on show until May 31, "It includes an exhibition by young Bulgarian artist Kristina Thomsen; Bulgarian wine from three famous wineries; "Momchilovtsi" yogurt, part of our age-old tradition, manufactured by Shanghai-based "Bright" company; and rose oil cosmetics by Biofresh, the top natural cosmetic brand of Bulgarian rose oil. Bulgaria is known as 'The Land of Roses.' The rose is our national flower, and Bulgarian rose oil, considered to be the highest quality in the world, is the symbol of Bulgaria."
Dimitrov also mentioned that "The Bulgarian community in Shanghai is not very big, around 100, but it's very vibrant."
He concluded by suggesting that Chinese tourists should visit Bulgaria; "Bulgaria is a small, beautiful country in southeast Europe with warm-hearted and hospitable people. It offers wide and varied opportunities for leisure to its Chinese guests."
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights
- » The World Famous Italian Musician Eros Ramazzotti with One Unique Concert in Bulgaria
- » Тhe American Superstar Lenny Kravitz is Coming to Bulgaria for One Amazing Show!
- » Bulgaria Joins Oscar Race with 'Omnipresent'
- » Ministry of Culture to Inspect State of Buildings Declared Immovable Cultural Heritage in Sofia City Centre
- » MOOD FOR FOOD STREET FESTIVAL - PLOVDIV 14-16 SEPTEMBER 2018