Bulgaria Youngsters Abroad to Study Native Language Via Satellite
Fifty Bulgarian schools abroad will receive disks with lessons in Bulgarian language.
The set of three discs with 30 lessons total, titled "I Study Bulgarian," is a gift from Bulgaria's Education Ministry and the Bulgarian National Television (BNT).
The news was announced by the Education Minister, Daniel Valchev, and the CEO of BNT, Ulyana Pramova.
The gift is made on the occasion of the Day of Bulgarian Culture, May 24.
In addition, the broadcast "I Study Bulgarian" of the BNT satellite channel in cooperation with the Education Ministry will teach viewers abroad Bulgarian grammar and language.
The program is created by Professor Vladko Murdarov and Milen Tomov.
"There is already a whole generation of Bulgarian children, who have been born abroad and they are seeking ways to study and learn there native language well. The broadcast presents in a fun way the rules of writing and speaking Bulgarian, demonstrates possible mistakes and gives the opportunity to children to learn and to parents to not forget the language," Pramova said.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds