Wizz Air Confirms New Varna-London Flights
Wizz Air has confirmed that it will begin operating a new service from London Luton Airport to the Bulgarian seaside city of Varna.
The Hungary based low-cost carrier plans to begin the route this summer, with flights departing twice a week between June 27 and September 5.
It will be Wizz Air's third Luton link to Bulgaria. The no-frills airline already flies to capital city Sofia as well as Burgas, cheapflights.co.uk reported.
With the addition of the new service, Wizz Air will operate a total of 16 flights out of the London airport, including routes to Hungary, Poland, Ukraine and the Czech Republic.
Tickets for the new Varna connection are on sale now, costing from GBP 52.99 one-way including taxes.
Last year, Wizz Air carried almost six million passengers across the continent. The airline operates 22 Airbus A320s from ten bases spread across mainland Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts