Sofia University Launches 2009 Admission Campaign
606 high school seniors sat for the preliminary geography exam at Sofia's University "St. Kliment Ohridski" Sunday.
The exam began at 9:00 am and will last 4 hours. This is the first time the admission exams' duration has been shortened - previous exams took 5 hours.
A student from the town of Velingrad drew two topics the applicants can choose from - "Waters in Bulgaria" and "Geography of Bulgarian Cites and Towns."
Students, who take the geography exam, can apply for a total of 12 majors at the University. Those who take the exam in combination with a foreign language test can also apply for majors in "Tourism" and "Regional Development and Policy."
- » Not Enough Fine Art, Music and Gym Teachers for the Upcoming School Year in Bulgaria
- » PM Borisov: Over 200 Schools Throughout Bulgaria are Undergoing Complete Renovation
- » PhD Scholarships in Bulgaria to be Increased by BGN 3 Million per Year
- » Next Year the Average Teacher's Salary in Bulgaria will be 1300 Leva
- » Repton School Set to Open New Centre in Bulgaria as First in Bulgaria with English Curriculum
- » Small Free Libraries will Appear in Several Locations Across the Country