Hungarian Culinary Week Brings World Famous Chef to Sofia
The Hungarian Culinary Week, which took place at the Hilton Sofia hotel, featured meals prepared by the world famous Hungarian Chef, Tamas Toth.
From March 16 until March 21, Toth cooked traditional Hungarian specialties from the dinner a la carte menu at the Seasons Restaurant, which also featured top Hungarian wines from Tokaji and Vesztergombi
Top Hungarian Chef Tamas Toth has been working at Crystal Cruises Inc., Los Angeles, California, since 1996 reaching in 2008 the position of Executive Chef at Crystal Serenity.
The Hungarian Culinary Week in Sofia was sponsored by the Hungarian Embassy in Sofia, Malev - Hungarian Airlines, and the two leading Hungarian wine producers Tokaji and Vesztergombi, among others.
The Hungarian Culinary Week in Sofia ended with a brunch on March 22, which presented the flavors of Magyarország, and its spirit.
- » Sofia apartment rentals
- » Zara Consult - Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors, Tax Consultants and Lawyers
- » Welcome to Sofia's New Beauty Spot: Michele Hair Salon
- » Bulgarian Hospital Saves Man's Life, Wins Award at San Francisco Medical Conference
- » Bulgaria Set for a Massive Tourism Growth for 2011
- » Bulgaria's Value for Money Driving Tourist Demand