Bulgaria School Records to Go Online
All of Bulgaria's classroom records and grades will be provided in electronic format in two to three years.
The promise was made Thursday by the Head of the IT Department at the Bulgarian Education Ministry, Orlin Kuzov.
Kuzov said that the Ministry has undertaken the ambitious project to bring all school records and paperwork online, including class schedules, room assignments, grades, absences, and tests and exams.
The IT expert further said that in the beginning one person would be hired to enter the data at the end of the school day, but the long-term goal was to equip each teacher with a laptop enabling them to do their own records daily as part of their professional responsibilities.
The new technology will allow parents to check their child's grades via the internet and eliminate the need to constantly visit the school. Parents will also be able to compare grades, not individual ones, but their child's grade with the average for the school, the region and the country.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds