Minister Maslarova Set to Enter Bulgarian VIP Brother House
Bulgarian Minister of Labour and Social Policy, Emilia Maslarova, will enter the VIP Brother reality show. Maslarova will spend half an hour in the house, talking about the growing problem that Bulgaria has with abandoned children with the VIP Brother housemates.
Before entering the house, she will give an exclusive interview with program host Niki Kunchev, Bulgaria's Standart daily newspaper reported.
The VIP Brother reality show (Big Brother with ‘famous' people) launches on Nova TV on Monday and the raised funds will be donated tocharity.
Over the course of eight weeks, the eight ‘stars' in the house will be raising funds for different causes, like the establishment of a care center for retarded kids, human traffic combating and the treatment of kids with visual impairments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall